My phone...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

what's wrong with you.... .? I guess I must have mis-handled you. Dropping you on your head, a little too much. Now that you are a little schizophrenic ... .At times, you sing melodiously. But there are days when you lose your voice and you just wink at me with your sparkling, pretty face. I wonder if I should get Eric to take over you. But, 2 years.... Anything can happen. He might not be able to follow me wherever I go too. What am I to do? Let me consult my stars..... I think my 2 years with you is almost up.

Its raining cats and dogs out there. Can't run, swim or bike at all..... I can only snack now... how devastating

Posted by Muggs at 8:20 PM  

1 comments:

Time for a new phone uncle.

- coNAn

Anonymous said...
9:58 AM, April 07, 2005  

Post a Comment