A Mother's Love

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Some of the best way a mother can shower her love to any of her children:
1) Cook a feast, 10 course dinner - dessert included.
2) Making "liang-teh" (traditional chinese tea, which has cooling effects on every human's biological system). Pouring into a cup included.
3) Clearing the whole family's laundry. Ironing included.
4) Spick and span, tip-top spring cleaning every nook and cranny of the house. Mopping include.
5) My mum's personal favorites: "Cough? See doctor." "Sneeze? See doctor." "Muscle ache? See doctor." "You listening to me anot?" .... Ma .... why is your son Muggs not a doctor by profession?
6) Any other requests....

Tonight, YellowMother selected option 2. Mmm mm .. , this concoction differs so much from her usual mix. A little unconvincing and sub-standard by just viewing it. No, I have not tasted it. It has a thick yellowish phlegm looking color. Is my mum a nuclear scientist or what?


Bala outsmarted me. He poured a glass full of the yellowish solution and conveniently left it on the table for me. Instantly, I feel like one of those white mice caged up in a scientist lab. I tried to mimic the cat in Shriek 2. "I'm too full. Can I not drink?". Apparently, it did not work. Pointless to resist now, I inhaled a lung full of air, pinched my nose and took a giant gulp. Forcing on a smile, sort of like a gun point situation, I remarked
in a squeaky tone, " Mmmm ... Nice. I likey.".

Nodding her head, signifying approval of Muggs action, YellowMother is happily humming away some Teresa Teng songs now.

Karloong, your dear brother just drank one on your behalf. *belch* Yes, Karloong, that is Bala's sexy hairy legs in the background of the deadly mucus mix picture.

Posted by Muggs at 11:47 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment