Special Request

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Wasn't actually going to blog about this. A single but firm request from Conan, I have to oblige. Who can wrestle Conan, The Barbarian and make him tap out? Nope, not Muggs. How about this guy? He looks kinda tough.

Credits: Picture from here

Certainly Kurt can make Conan tap like a sissy? Nevermind that. Back to what I'm about to blog. Extracted from Conan and my conversation on Yahoo IM:

Conan: Whoa.. .
江美琪 - 我又想起你 ? Thinking of Turtle again?
Muggs: Well. ... erm .. yes. Anyway, Yahoo IM me.

Conan: When?
Muggs: Thursday. I did not blog about it.

Based on Conan's request, I shall pen it down. On the other hand, during last night's dinner with Kitty and people, Kitty asked me about her too. Anyway.......

Thursday, I went online on Yahoo and ....

Turtle: How are you? How are your old injuries?
Muggs: Still the same, they are here to stay. Not going to go off.

Turtle: Oh. Busy today?
Muggs: A little. But, still manageable.

Turtle: More house shifting.
Muggs: Ok. Mostly done?

Turtle: Yep. But, once all settled here. Might be going over to Shanghai, working there. Me, a normad.
Muggs: Ok.

Turtle: Got your bed frame yet?
Muggs: Just a phone call away, but just procrastinating. Anyway, my room is still in a mess. Not in the config that I want, yet. Just have to sleep on the floor, Jap style for now.

Turtle: Next weekend, I might be in town. Can I call you?
Muggs: You can try. I might be in the pool and I can't answer your call. Might have to wait a while.

Turtle: Ok. I need to see a doc. Not feeling too good.
Muggs: You should. Go.

Turtle: Ya. I will. I call you. Bye
Muggs: Sure. Bye

Logging off, I sensed that I missed something. I seem to have forgotten something. Till last night, I remembered. I will be going to dive next weekend. No wonder.... felt something is not right. Totally forgotten about trip (too bothered with things at work). I'll be out of town and she'll be in town. Ha... what a joke? Fate is playing a joke (as always). Not that it'll develop into something. But, I've never seen Lady Luck before. Usually taking a rain check when I need her around.

Long day tomorrow. Got to blade with Conan at around 10am, after our Mac Big Breakfast meal at 9am. Guess what? My treat. I'll make sure this uncle pays for the car decals that I make for him. Pengz

Posted by Muggs at 11:11 PM  

3 comments:

OMG, Kurt Angle? He suc*s.

Let's all chant together now ...
"You suc*!
You suc*!"

;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
4:17 PM, April 17, 2005  

OH YEAH....

My hidden message to Conan

Muggs said...
11:53 PM, April 17, 2005  

scratch head, simi hidden message ?
catch no ball leh ...

-conan

Anonymous said...
8:19 AM, April 18, 2005  

Post a Comment