Miss My Ride

Saturday, April 09, 2005

I'm gonna miss my ride again. The sky was still clear and stars were visible hours ago. Now, when I'm ready to move . . .. strong winds, tree tops swaying, clouds, not a good sign. It'll be raining soon. Shall not risk getting my racer's gear wet, if it rains when I'm riding. I'm still contemplating if I should get one of those Minoura trainers. Gonna burn some rubber anyway.

Looks like I have not choice but to march straight to bed. Let's see if tomorrow is a good day for helmet, break falls and inline skates. Meanwhile, slumberland time. ZZZZzzzz

Posted by Muggs at 1:31 AM  

2 comments:

Scrap the trainers. Get a mountain and just go riding. Rain or shine ... ;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
3:45 PM, April 09, 2005  

hahah.... well... MTB coming up soon. Within these few weeks.

Muggs said...
7:01 PM, April 09, 2005  

Post a Comment