Template changes

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Trying out some template changes last night. When it is offline, on desktop, it seems ok. But, when I tried it online (posting), it looks weird and definitely different. Not something that I want. But, as for now, what I can think of, will be to change the banner.

I thought that I would be free on Sunday for a "blade and fall" session. Something is just not right, I thought. Checked my schedule, found out that I need to work this Sunday, a whole long day. *eyes roll* So,
bringing forward the "blade and fall" session with Conan will be the only solution. I thought of cycling to my office on Sunday early morning since I need to reach by 0730hrs. But, since I do not have a spare tube yet, I shall not. Just in case if I get a puncture, my a** will be on the frying pan and my head .... chopping board.

Oh.. . Chase is on T.V. now. Let me watch Linda Liao, while I sew buttons for my shirts... they're coming off.

Posted by Muggs at 8:59 PM  

1 comments:

Sadly to say, i miss CHASE - Linda Liao again ... :(

- conan

Anonymous said...
9:08 AM, April 08, 2005  

Post a Comment