Shopping and Packing

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My day started late. No dim sum because parents woke up late (suppose to head for a restaurant further away from home). So, just a simple breakfast at a nearby coffeeshop.

A great day, since its my off day from work. Went to see another bike shop. But, seems like the prices are not that competitive. Hence, I left the place after checking out some stuff. Had to hurry to box Toyogo containers for my "green" logistics. After my lunch at the mall, I walked into a sports shop, hoping to find a pair of tights. Voila! I saw one by Reebok. Medium and XXL (OMG, not my kind of size) were the only available pairs on display. Lucky thing, they have Small in their store. It is still just a little loose. Heck... allowance for putting on weight? Like real. Anyway, I took it. Being a puny little fella, small ass, like a malnutritioned monkey, Muggs always have difficulty in finding sizes. Well... not all the time though. Occasionally, my sis (while still in U.S.), would buy things like clothing for me. Nice. She has rather good estimation of my size for tees and bermudas.

Karloong: Eh .. Gor! I bought this Tee and Bermuda for you. Nice, hor?
Muggs: Whoa.... Not bad. Cool. Great taste and good estimation of my size. *Muggs gives thumbs up*

Karloong: Of course. *Smirk* These are largest size for kids size range.
Muggs: *Frown* ........ .... ... nabei *Palm face*

Karloong: What to do? *Giggles*

*Phew* I just finished cleaning my dirty dog, Grey Hound, too. Ah... should be a happy little pup once he's on road again. Shucks.... since, I still perspiring, I might as well re-pack my room. A little cleaning up. How about a jog? *Muggs checking his organizer* Yep... have to.

Posted by Muggs at 4:58 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment