Never Ending Loop

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

As the title suggests... work. Especially when no planning is done beforehand. Cutting into my training timing is the last thing that I hope to see. But, it happened. I missed another training timeslot on my time table again.

Onto some other topics, Conan and RanchuKing seem to have some small discussion over what should be the next objective to conquer after our recent TreeTop Adventure. Conan wants P.U. mountain biking. B.T. walk is another suggestion from them. Don't tell me Conan The TopoKing wants to try his luck in navigating again.

Posted by Muggs at 11:53 PM  

2 comments:

P. U. Mountain biking, of course!

Once that is conquered, you can advanced to ... erm ... BT Mountain biking! Heh heh.

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
12:05 PM, April 06, 2005  

haha... we'll see about that.. see how it goes first

Muggs said...
12:52 PM, April 06, 2005  

Post a Comment