Off Day, Again

Monday, April 18, 2005

Taking an accumulated day off from work for Wednesday. Scheduled tasks so far are:

1) Dim Sum with family (Karlooong must be swearing now)
2) Look for SPD pedals and road shoes, plus one more jersey? *sigh* (Collateral damage?)
3) Buy plastic boxes for my "green" logistics.
4) Pack up for my Pulau Tioman diving trip. Good bargain - damage already done. .....
5) Grey Hound maintenance, this dirty dog needs a wipe. Procrastinating? Forgetful? Bah...
6) Swim and probably run.

Oh .. Wait... Over there.. . over the hills..
Smoke.. Is it what I think it is?

ZhaoYun (FTOGPX) is calling for help, besieged by generals, infantrymen and archers, I shall move swiftly to his rescue. Black Lightning or Shadow Runner is not with me. I can only reach rally point by tomorrow night on foot. More sleepless nights ahead.

Posted by Muggs at 5:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment