Spinning Splat and Kicking Ass

Monday, April 18, 2005

Too tired to blog last night because I had a long day. After cycling and only sleeping at 4am, I woke up at 8-ish to meet Conan for breakfast at Mac. Suppose to be my treat. But this fella is already starving and has ordered some food, starting without me. Right after breakfast, we reached our nearby training ground which was already packed with people (some picnic or birthday party). Blading seems better, probably after more practises and balancing acts. Conan felt that it was time to try out spinning stop. He did spin. He did stop. But, only face flat with a splat. After series of laughter, I had my equal share of spin stop falls. One thing we did right, we always checked to see if anyone spotted us falling. *ma-lu*

Somewhere not too far away, another warrior cries for help. Deeply engaged in battle, he cries out for his weak sidekick, Muggs, for an alliance. With the advancement of technology, I received a reinforcement request via SMS. Hence, we no longer use pigeons as messengers (they are just a source of food, as roast pigeons) nowadays. Young warrior, ZhaoYun, a.k.a. FTOGPX can hardly keep the massive army of soldiers charging at bay with his spear. After my inline skating session, I took a Red Hare ride to the frontlines and meet my comrade in need of my aid. We kicked countless asses in Dynasty Warriors (PS2) so hard that we only had toilet and meal breaks.

Muggs has no idea why they always pronounce "Cao Cao" as "Cow Cow" in
Dynasty Warriors. His son "Cao Pi" would be "Cow Pi".

Posted by Muggs at 9:59 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment