Dinner and window shopping... For guys?

Monday, January 31, 2005

It has been a while, for a few months, that I did not meet up with myFTOgpx. So, we had dinner and chatted quite a fair bit. Sam was busy and could not join us for dinner. Hence, we were down to just the two of us. After our light dinner, we went to shop around. Remembering that I needed some socks, I got myself 3 pairs of toe shoes. Can't live without them. Nothing much following that and we ended our night after a mocha freeze each.

Tomorrow is my half day leave in the afternoon, which I'll be doing a bit of windows shopping and meeting my dive buddy for a while. After which I will take my "tribal challenge" before I am qualified to participate in this year's Biathlon.

Oh yeah.... I happen to dig out my snorkel and face mask last night and they look screwed.... I mean dry. As a matter of fact, I have been "dry" this year. I have not been diving...... I would have went for a local dive rescue training....but, could not match my schedule.... Too bad.

Posted by Muggs at 11:39 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment