Bikini Spotting Swimmers

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Had to work rather early today and I thought, "wouldn't it be great if there's no rain?". Nevertheless, Mr. Gloomy cloud decided to make a weeping statement... It poured. By the luck of Australian kangaroo balls,and miraculously it stopped. Heading home, did some Net surfed ... I headed to the swimming pool feeling great that I was able to swim today.

I came back around 7 plus from my swim and I am one BIG pissed aquatic creature. I could even hear Eminem singing underwater, "Would inconsiderate swimmers please get out, please get out, please get out!" There is just one particular swimmer who seems to be having too much booze .... crisscrossing lines. I bet he could not even walk in a straight line on land. Probably he's trying to spot a bikini swimmer who happened to be on my right. Damn. Guess I'll have to swim when its 6.30am in the morning. I just found out that on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, it is possible to swim early at the swimming pool around my town. I don't think bikini swimmers would actually swim during that kind of hour. Anyway, I left the pool, feeling pissed. But, I've completed what I want to achieve. I need to do more.

Posted by Muggs at 9:49 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment