I own a Hasbro Furby

Monday, January 10, 2005

Oh dear.... This morning, before heading to work, I thought of taking down my Speedo that I've left to dry last night. Amazed by what I saw, I almost fainted. My Speedo actually has furry woolies around the butt area. Throw my swimming trunk into one corner and it looks exactly like a Furby... .. . They just don't make swimming trunks like they used to, eh? Guess I'll have to get another pair of Speedo. Can't shake the idea of a furry ass... Ha... I don't fancy the idea of the word "SPEEDO" splashed across my ass anyway. If you've seen one of those Speedo designs... Probably I'll get an Adidas swimming trunk.

I'm going to jog later... my acid juices are working on my Gardenia bread with "Ba Gua" that I've downed half an hour ago. I should be getting a bath after that and catching a 7 hour sleep before I swim at 6.30am tomorrow.

Posted by Muggs at 8:19 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment