Smokin' 2nd Hand Exhaust

Monday, January 24, 2005

Just back from my jog and I'm using a new route. After reading an article from an old "Men's Health" magazine, I've decided to stop jogging by the pavements beside roads. Well, this write up clearly states that a person jogging is likely to inhale more air (up to 10 times) of a person who isn't exercise at that moment. You guessed it... I'll be inhaling carbon monoxide.... which happens to be 2nd expended V-Power fuel from Shell, Mobil and what have you. I'll probably jog by the roadside when its really early in the morning.. *wink* (provided my trusty Casio alarm buzzer can wake me up). So, after my run at the park --> new route, I walked back home. Once I hit the main road... *phew*..... it feels like I'm stepping into a disco, pub or something like that. Carbon monoxide slaps across my face like a T-Rex's flesh rotting, stinking breath. Now.... since, I'm hoping to getting a mountain bike soon, I'll leave all the opportunity of carbon monoxide intake when I ride on the roads.... till then..... I'll be off-road.

Posted by Muggs at 9:04 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment