Drop The Pink Elephant

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I sent a book, "Icecream for Breakfast", into the hands of someone so near yet so far.
An sms of thanks arrived at my mobile phone.
My email reply
was simply a "No problem, No worries".

Unintentionally, I just found my "Pink Elephant".

I finished the book, "Open Water Swimming", and I started another new book in the self help section, namely "Drop The Pink Elephant" by Bill McFarlan. This book is about personal communication, dropping denials (Pink Elephants) and talking about facts instead. Suddenly, I have found my first "Pink Elephant" with my actions in the scenario above.

No, I can't swim yet... Wounds should be healing by tomorrow... It looks promising.... I shall commence my 5km jog in just a while....
*Mouse Click on Publish Post, Sign Out*
*Alt-F4, Click click Shutdown, Carriage Return*

Posted by Muggs at 10:41 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment