I'm a Survivor... Hear me roar!!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

*Ring-ring* *Ring-ring*
*Ring-ring* x number almost near to infinity.
*click*

Wimps' Department Of Complaints: "Ya. Wat you wan?"
Muggs: "I want to complain."

WDOC: "Ya lah. If not, why you call this number? Got things, say. Got fart, let it rip."
Muggs: "Why can't people take up responsibility at work?" Can they actually make something happen rather than just sit and wait for things to happen? After which, they will say it should be like this or like that? Are these traits of a I-don't-give-a-damn-and-get-out-of-my-way survivor? Survivors who do not have more skill sets and yet leech on, hitching a ride?"

WDOC: *Blech* "Aiyah..its not my problem wat. Its oso not their problem...So why bother, brother?"
Muggs: "Are you listening?"

WDOC: *Sounds of a toothpick working on sesame seeds stuck between molars* "Ha na....ha na...then?"
Muggs: *WTFish* "Ooei..."

WDOC: *Sounds of a nail file working on a toe nail* "Somemore?"
Muggs: *Shaking my clenched fist in mid-air* "Damn you."

WDOC: "Watever lah. Tank kew lor."

Target - Can't change the environment, change yourself. Watch out, coming to you in June.

Posted by Muggs at 10:38 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment