Is there a connection?

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Having the ability to remember dreams might not be a good thing after all. Some people forget what they dreamt of in their sleep. I happen to know how to remember them. I dreamt of Turtle last night. We were happily window shopping while I carried her laptop bag. Dreams always seem so real. I woke up in the middle of the night, laughing at what a silly dream I had. Most people say dreams are your sub-conscious that is working overtime. Due to my past experience, I have to agree. So, I laid back in my bed, falling asleep again. Around 9.30am, I received an SMS from Turtle that she is in town, settling some bills and stuff, asking me how I have been. I replied that everything is fine. Is this pure coincidence or is there a telepathic connection somehow? Anyway, I packed my stuff, got ready for my swim. Saturday's weather wasn't exactly what I expected. We had a little sunlight today while the sky is covered mainly with clouds and still I completed my rounds of 30 laps. Let's hope the Sun is out tomorrow.

Posted by Muggs at 9:20 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment