Cheater's Biathlon

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Dropping off early at work, I proceeded to the neighbourhood of my previous workplace. Objective? Of course, needless to say, the swimming pool. It is known to be one of the less populated pools around due to it being inaccessible to people without personal transport. I choose my favourite "transport" ... my legs... a walk. Just as I expected....the pool had less than 10 swimmers. I was able to do my 30 laps of freestyle... after my satisfying workout, I ate at one of my usual delicacies.... dumpling with vinegar... Oooo la la....and off I went, back home, changing into my jogging outfit...... once I digested my "snack", I ran a 3.5km route. So, there you have it..... what I call a Cheater's Biathlon (with rest and food included). Just hoping to make it within my 40 minute timing for my biathlon trial swim. Fingers and toes crossed for now.

Posted by Muggs at 11:10 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment