Downpour day

Saturday, January 08, 2005

It has been raining for almost a day. Nah.. couldn't actually train for my swimming. The life guard would definitely ask us to get out of the pool. I have to work early tomorrow morning. I hope we can finish off early so that I can carryout my swimming routine. I guess I'll just have to do some static exercises later.

I'm close to finishing "The Da Vinci Code" now. I understand why I hear that some people are pissed about what is written in that book. Shall not comment more......

I thought a lighter notebook I changed with my office (I was using an old IBM thinkpad, heavy as a boulder) would do some good. Ha... it has a faulty harddisk..... My only way left.... boot it with a live CD... getting the browser to do https so I can access some sites... .. Took me a while... .. yeah.... it'll do for now. That's why I have not been updating these 2 days.

Posted by Muggs at 8:10 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment