Gallery in Construction

Sunday, January 16, 2005

I'm currently arrange my photos and shrinking them in size. I'll be posting them soon. Talking about photography... I passed the Arts Museum on Friday and saw Russell Wong's exhibition. I think I'll take a look at the exhibition tomorrow since it is my off day from work. I shall take breakfast with my family in the morning. Go for my swim after that because I will be busy and can't swim on Tuesday and Wednesday night. So, after my swim and some sun-tanning (hopefully sun is bright), I think I will head over to look for my backpack. Following by Russell Wong's photography exhibition before I meet up with Kitty, Lambie and Beng for dinner. My treat. So.... lots of things to do in one off day.

Today, I had a long and fruitful day too. Played some Xbox games. I swam around 1pm when the sun was torching my back (my bum was sheltered by my Speedo, of course). Occasionally, a cloud or two did cast shadows over the pool. I clocked a 42min30sec timing using freestyle (arms only, without legs kicking) for 30laps. Rather satisfied with the timing that I should be able to qualify during my trial swim. Keep training for now. After my pool workout, I did some early Chinese New Year (CNY) shopping, buying some soft drinks for my parents, in case guests were to pop up on CNY day. After dropping all my shopping bags at home, I changed and proceeded to my usual 3.2km route for my jogging session. I completed my 2.4km with 10min 45sec. I am 30secs away from a higher remuneration. 2 weeks away from my Physical Fitness test date.

Posted by Muggs at 10:20 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment