I Want to Blow You Up

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Fire drill at work place today... Someone was here to demonstrate on how to use extinguishers. Yeah.. I know all of them. The different types. However, a little joke from our company clown of the week.

Fire Extinguisher Guy: "Before someone volunteers to try extinguishing the fire, can anyone guess what is the content in this black colored extinguisher?"

WL: *Shouts* "Oxygen" *Threw me a cocky look, thinking it was a correct answer*
Me: "WTH?! Are you trying to blow up someone's ass? Were you ever in Secondary School studying something called Chemistry before? Dumb ass." (She just triggered the laughter of our entire company staff, the "educational" fire drill didn't seem boring anymore)

WL: *Sheepish grin* "Wahhhahah.... "

Right after work, I joined Beng and PolarBear for dinner and chit-chat. I saw Meteor. But, too late to call out to her. What a surprise! I saw EndlessTrail and PlainSunset too. I have not seen these 2 guys for a long time. What a night...

Posted by Muggs at 11:40 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment