Birthday Boy Chini

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Happy Birthday, Chini!!! Looks like 54Brownie is celebrating it for you! 54Brownie is kind enough to ask me to join them for dinner. Thanks.. but, no thanks. Shall not be a 500Watt head lamp.

Today, my office kinda screwed up my schedule.... since I'm suppose to meet up with the guys for a TI session, I was really happy last night. Last minute, I was informed that I need to get my butt back in the office for some testing. *Heavy sigh* Why? Always on Wednesday? I even had to postpone Lambie's appointment to pass her the graphics card. Now, a last minute again.. they cancelled order... whoa... you think restaurant? Change just like that..? Work.. that's how it is... So, I missed the TI session with the guys again. Don't fret... I shall do my own ninja underwater training tomorrow morning. Meanwhile... a short run, in a short while... after digesting dinner.

Well, anyway, right after my course, I went over to the Central library to look for some books. Couldn't find any good running books around. Happened to spot Xiaxue (The Blogging Diva) over there doing a recording for T.V. talk show. Loads of crowd around the perimeter. Nah.. not going to crowd around. I went over to Queensway to check out the embroidery. I got to pass them the design tonight. They promised that it can be done in just a day or two.

Update: 2347hrs
Oh dear.. played too much with the newly installed Google Earth, until its pass my jogging time. Looking at where Karloong is staying. Places I've been to like Waikiki. Can still locate the meteor impact site at Diamond Head. Looks like I have to wake up early tomorrow for run.

Posted by Muggs at 8:56 PM  

2 comments:

Hi Balasing, missed you at AMU tonight leh. Gentle and Sotong both there. Why your staff scheduling haywire isit? Anyway, no prob, hope to have a swim with you next time round. Cheers. RRH=Menmoch :)

11:27 PM, September 07, 2005  

yeah... Menmoch, I.T. always just like that.. like doctors of electronics. Call only, must go off already.

Muggs said...
11:45 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment