My Foot!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

YEP... you've read it right! My foot! My right foot actually. Weird. I did all my stretching after my 21km AHM. Everything is fine, went home, slept and all. It was only around lunch time, yesterday, that I felt a little weird on my right foot. I think its more of a muscle pull on my right foot (right side of my right foot). With my backpack, super notebook on.. it only gets worse.

So... effectively, I shall have to stop most form of exercises. Still trying to isolate the problem. No choice.. I have to lose some stamina... I rather not risk any further potential chances of me running. Hmm.. maybe, its no show for Terry Fox Run... *finger crossed*

Posted by Muggs at 11:29 PM  

4 comments:

yah, give ur right foot a break .. dont further strain it ... if u find it werid ...

sometimes i think a week break from run or proper rest... actually can be quite refreshing.. u might suddenly feel so much better when u do ur next run when ur foot feels ok ..
regards .. :)

ok lunch time :p

Anonymous said...
12:01 PM, September 14, 2005  

kinda sad.. not running. I'll give it a break till Sunday. See if I would still go for Terry Fox. *Sigh - Bored*

Muggs said...
1:24 PM, September 14, 2005  

understooded .. cause i already down nearly 2 weeks liao ... really sian ...

if u feel ok & itchy on sun, maybe jus do a slow relac run .. it should be quite fun .. get ur worst pb :p

anyway ...take care
cheers

Anonymous said...
8:35 PM, September 14, 2005  

just like what sanji182 said... PW... Personal Worst ... hhahh

Muggs said...
9:09 PM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment