Busy Updates

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Haven't been too inspirational in writing lately. Maybe never was, yeah.. never.

Working isn't piling, but just overwhelming. Everyone needs you to get back to them. Oh well..

So, that can only mean one thing. Less run. With energy totally zapped out of my body, summoning strength to even blog.. that is just simply... a miracle. This noon, I was really tired and I slept at my desk during lunch time before heading for an appointment. I knew I couldn't take it and I had to set alarm on my mobile phone. I woke up 30mins later feeling a little more energized.

Have not been able to run much this week. Swearing that I would run tonight, while I was still in the office around 8pm, I did eventually run just now.

Satisfied.

Happy that I'll be meeting ZiMien tomorrow night for dinner. Let me take a breather.. go out.

I did not get myself a gift, which I really should. RS200? Plan put on hold. A better deal? Perhaps. I saw a web comics book. Yeah, I like to draw and doodle once in a while, for fun. Nothing too serious. While that book... hmm .. . contemplating

O-M-G ... Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit !!!!
Its coming to the movies! I have been a Wallace & Gromit fan since the day I saw its first show. Not giving this a miss, definitely.

Posted by Muggs at 10:34 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment