My Day

Monday, September 26, 2005

Nothing out of the blue special..

Okay... going run.. *faint* clearing 99 mails from my inbox. How to run? Got reply mails and stuff. Think I can only run tomorrow early morning.

My day. Really, ... nothing out of the ordinary. On course.. today and tomorrow. Went out ... dinner with Beng and discussing his wedding montage stuff after that.. over coffee. Heh heh!! Out of the 7 tables... I already know those people in 6 tables of the wedding banquet!! Cool! While going through the pictures, I saw our younger days photo.. well.. tertiary studies days.... wahhhaha!! We look so.... funny!! Sorry guys.. can't show that here. I'll have to mask faces again and Beng will slaughter me. Think me will be busy helping him out. Got to get some nice clothes too.

Several well wishes SMSes from Renohtaram, 54Brownie and AGB. Thanks guys! My day is not ordinary anymore!

Posted by Muggs at 10:33 PM  

2 comments:

Ur big day, and nothing out of the blue?? ;)

Renohtaram said...
11:14 PM, September 26, 2005  

hhah... not a fan of huge elaborate celebration. I prefer a drink or quietly reading a book. ;)

Muggs said...
12:24 AM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment