Home Sweet Home Girls!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

On the news today.... the two little girls who ran away from home, is finally reunited with their family. Said to be running away from home, after leaving a note to their parents. Kinda reminds me of my own experience. Not that I ran away from home. But, when I was twelve, I was planning to run away from home. Run away from it all. Planned what are the places that I can go. What I can do (jobs) to see me through my secondary school studies. But, I figured out that I can't get far. I would be traced or tracked down. Its not like I am in the States. I can cross to another state or county. Finally, I shelved the idea... aside.. in one corner of my head. I might just have to do it one day.

Anyway, its a good thing that the girls are finally back home! Safe and sound.

Posted by Muggs at 11:22 PM  

1 comments:

luckily u didn't do it.... if not i'll lose a wonderful brother!!!

Anonymous said...
11:43 PM, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment