A Week Already?

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Fast. Time flies when you least notice it. Busy with stuff in the office, testing and all. Now, its weekend already. My foot is better now! So much better as compared to limping earlier this week. I figured out that it's due my clumsy steps while walking. Must have "sprained, stressed" my right foot's little toe. Tomorrow's Terry Fox Run, I'll still be turning up for attendance. To run or not, I'll decide later. If I don't I will take be the SGRunnersX photographer covering this event. Seems like DreamRunner is out too, suffering from ITB. Another group is going to Desaru for race. IronmanDreamer is going for a half marathon this weekend too. Several races happening everywhere.

One week of rest, without running, I feel like a total slacker. On the other hand, my knees feel "better"!? Seems like less pounding = less clicking sounds produced? Okay.. coverage on Terry Fox Run tomorrow...

Slight burnt out from my work week. Slacking for today. More work to be done tomorrow after TFR. Suppose to help Beng do this montage thingy for wedding today. But, last minute change, something came up. We had a change of plan.

Plus.... I'm actually looking forward to this coming week with a few events.
Plus plus .. . I saw a few items in Ikea catalogue that I want to get. A computer table and a decanter (cheap!!). Some items like table lamp.. maybe later.. my room is still in a total mess after the painting.

Moon Cake Festival tomorrow. Enjoy people. My favorite festival where I can make some tea and ROC (Relac One Corner).

Posted by Muggs at 5:38 PM  

3 comments:

i also have been slacking, cos of flu....can't wait to go running again...

Renohtaram said...
10:18 PM, September 17, 2005  

get well soon, pal!!

Muggs said...
10:36 PM, September 17, 2005  

Glad to hear that your leg is ok. My 'muscle strain' is also gone too hehe.

carine said...
11:32 AM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment