Don't Wake Me Up

Thursday, September 08, 2005

*splatter splatter splatter*

Ahh... raining... so nice. Snuggling with my pillow in a SSLP ( Semi-Supine Lying Position ). But wait... I thought I am suppose to jog this morning?! Curses! It's 5 plus am. Damn... can't jog again. Better don't rain tonight. My shoes need to clock mileage and I need to hear the click-click in my knees. After sprawling in my bed till around 8am. I woke up, got ready and went off to attend my course for its Part II.

*Beep beep* more arrows coming in, *Beep beep* more appointments made for me ahead. No choice. This is work. This weekend will be crazy. Testing in the office in the morning till noon. Will be rushing over to Kitty's wedding. Sorry, babe! Can't offer much help in your wedding. I really wish I could. I wouldn't miss your big day for anything in this world! Then, its AHM/SBR on Sunday. Meeting up with everyone at around 5am. 21km is waiting for me. Okay, now on to embroidery of my running vest.



The shop couldn't actually do the cursive font that I passed to them. Anyway, I selected a different font from their list. Well, not too bad. Do say hi to me if you see someone wearing a Balasing vest running in AHM/SBR.

Later, at 2130hrs, I need to get out of my house and go for a run. Nothing near 10km. Let my legs rest a little.

Update: 2300hrs
Just when I was about to go out for my jog, Mr. & Mrs. Fong called me to tell me that they are just around my area. Oh yeah.. I miss little Samantha. So, I jogged over, looking for them and I spotted little Samantha in mummy's arms. I've not seen her since her first month celebration. Now, she's 7 months old already.

Mrs. Fong: "Look who's here? Uncle Balasing is here."
Samantha: "Bleh"

Balasing: "Hello...Samantha"
Samantha: "Bleh .. bleh"

Balasing: "Samantha...so pretty. So cute. Shopping with mummy and daddy today?"
Samantha: "Bleh"

Balasing: "Where's daddy?"
Samantha: ". .. .. ... bleh"
Mrs. Fong: "It's past her bed time already. She's having flu too."

After saying so, Mr. Fong appeared. He made a purchase for a pair of shoes. I walked them to the bus stop and sent them off. Mr. & Mrs. Fong boarded the bus with Samantha seeking attention. "Waaaaaaaa......"

Posted by Muggs at 8:20 PM  

3 comments:

Well done! how much har? maybe i should do one

Anonymous said...
11:41 AM, September 09, 2005  

Taz, can go down to $4. Actually, I believe can go below that.. if we do in groups of at least 20

Muggs said...
4:21 PM, September 09, 2005  

Wah!!! I want also!!!

Anonymous said...
9:47 PM, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment