Kitty Wedding Bells

Sunday, September 11, 2005

What am I doing in the office since its Kitty's Wedding day?! Sigh.. . no choice. I left for the Suntec at around 4pm plus to 5pm. Pacing in and out of the New Balance shop, pondering if I should spend on a Polar S200. I walked over to Adidas and spotted an Adidas running vest with a SCSM 2005 logo embroided on it. I couldn't stay around to collect the T-shirt from TLR and I got to head towards Fullerton.

It's a rather small wedding dinner. But, I like this kind the best.. the couple will get to mingle with the guests more. We had some games which really got the guests laughing. Kitty, we've all waited for this special for a really long time. We're all happy for you.

It was around 12am plus when I touched my bed.... Oh dear... got to wake up at 3.40am. AHM run tomorrow today.

Posted by Muggs at 12:28 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment