Could It Be? <_<

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Strange....
I walk with my laptop bag. *Ouch*
I walk without my laptop bag. *Mmm.. ooh*
I walk at home without my shoes (I wear to work) *ahhhhhhhhhh*

Seems like all these are pointing towards my black leather shoes. I have another totally different pair (different make). Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Oh... some trailer is showing on the T.V. .. Ha! Its "Kiss the girls". Oh... I remember this show. Such a long time ago. Our first movie together. A jinx? Maybe ... never watch horror or thriller movies on your first date.

Posted by Muggs at 7:12 PM  

2 comments:

Is your foot better now?

Anonymous said...
5:16 PM, September 15, 2005  

Better! Thanks. Trying to walk like a snail... really slow.

Muggs said...
8:48 PM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment