Running Lab

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I went over to Funan for lunch today. Just want to take a look at some I.T. books. Alright!! I need some really boring books for bed time. I found my book store. I discovered another new shop too.. Seems like it is still setting up. Its "Running Lab" (not Labs. Its without the "s"). Browsing around, I saw the FuelBelt Terminator.. and some other interest stuff other than the usual jogging gear like shoes. I dropped by next door, going through the books and head headed for my lunch. Pastamania Al Funghi Spaghetti... Yummy!!

Posted by Muggs at 10:27 PM  

3 comments:

Which floor is the Running Labs? must go down take a look one day

Anonymous said...
2:28 PM, September 07, 2005  

Think its 4th.. just beside the Computer Book Store.

Muggs said...
8:04 PM, September 07, 2005  

It's on level 3... just beside the Computer Book Store and directly opposite Sports Connection.

Anonymous said...
12:56 AM, September 17, 2005  

Post a Comment