Terry Fox Run 2005 - DNS

Sunday, September 18, 2005

DNS - Did Not Start
Not Domain Name Service. I was already awake at 0520hrs. Bathed, changed and got my own breakfast ready. Not going to be a long run.. I made 2 sandwiches. Grabbed my stuff and got out of my house. As I closed the door, it poured! Raining heavily! It was just 0600hrs and I'm suppose to meet Tiwazz at 0630hrs.

So, I was at the void deck of my block, messaging Tiwazz and BrokenRunner while eating my sandwiches. Looking at the sky.. there were even lightning and sounds of thunder... By 0630hrs, the rain was still going strong. Didn't think that it will stop even at 0700hrs.

I went back home, dropped my stuff and slept!! Terry Fox Run 2005 DNS! No pics!

Maybe I'll jog tonight.... No more rain, please.

Well, what do you know. Call it, "A Woman's Instinct". Kitty messaged me, "Any incoming?". I replied, "Good thing, no.". I spoke too early. I received 2. One from Turtle, another from ... someone else. Gee ... is Kitty a psychic or what?

Posted by Muggs at 3:29 PM  

1 comments:

hahh... can I say... I don't agree? ;p

Muggs said...
5:54 PM, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment