Mr. Handyman

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Yay hey! 12 more days before Karloong's going to be back and that is really cool! First, I get my Oakley shades. Second, we wanted to surprise Bala. So, we're trying to contain the news and joy. I will try to get Karloong to jog once she's back. Time to get her fatty bom bom off the couch. Watching T.V. programmes and VCDs for 2 years... time to exercise.

I did my warm up at home. Take it that I'm afraid of the mozzies. Woo hoo.. finally.. can run... After a week plus of no exercise at all.. pigging out, I was finally able to run. Slow 5km. Slow? Its still 30secs faster than my normal run. I thought my stamina would degrade. Refreshed after a week's break. Maybe. Happily thinking about it. I wanted to do my warm down at home. Doing a warm down at my void deck would literally be sticking a notice on my back that says, "Bite Me, Mozzies!". I'm emitting heat and giving out CO2. Better to do warm down at home.

I was thrown into another realm totally once I stepped into home. I had to put on a yellow helmet, strap on my handy toolkit, grab a wrench and torch to fix a leaky tap. Didn't even get a chance to do warm down. Fix a tap quick (my warm down). Just a temporary fix. *Sigh* Too tired to feel anything. Can I have some leave in my hands first before things like this happen? Pissed? How to? I'm swallowing my piss...

Posted by Muggs at 11:55 PM  

3 comments:

Alrite, i know dat i'm like a "walking pear" now.... *sob sob* dun need to remind me ok!!!! But to RUN hor.... ermmm.... erhhhh.............

Anonymous said...
3:28 PM, September 21, 2005  

Cycle.

Muggs ... you've got TWO bikes there ... I'm pretty sure your two babies have not "gone out" together before. ;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
9:58 PM, September 21, 2005  

hhah.. together... provided karloong knows how to cycle on the streets.

Muggs said...
10:26 PM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment