What Time Is It?

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Interesting that someone I met today keep looking at my watch. *scratch head* What's wrong with mine? I paused and looked. Apart from being 7 minutes faster than the time on my handphone (reflecting the actual time), there weren't any other special settings. Nope. My watch don't show UTC / GMT. As a matter of fact, I peeped at his watch. Awww.... so that was why. Even from far, apparently, I could see that he has a Frank Muller watch on. The watch face design was a dead give-away. I love that million dollar face spelling out, "What brand is your watch?" look.

After my appointment, I stopped at a location for lunch. I saw SailorLee and we did lunch together. We are suppose to meet for SailorLee's baby boy first birthday.

1800hrs sharp. I went off. I have a tennis game with Taz today (with his colleagues). Reaching around the area around 1845hrs, I was looking around the area. I used to stay around there. It has changed a lot. Arriving at the tennis court, they have already started early. Wow! It has been.. maybe 6 months that I have not played tennis. It was a great game.. maybe my stamina dropped. Or.. trying to get my strokes back. I think I played real bad. Taz was getting his feel back, near to the end of the game. It was 2100hrs already and we decided to go off for dinner. Carine sms-ed me regarding this Saturday's run and guess what? Taz and I saw TLR and Fd a the food centre!! Taz spotted TLR in his SGRunners Dri-Fit T-shirt. We decided to leave the couple alone for some quality pak-tor time. I picked up the T-shirts from TLR to be distributed to the group on this Saturday's run. Not enough of meeting people I know yet? Willy from my previous office called out to me while I was reading a book on the train. Glad that he is still okay with work.

4 person that I bumped into today... all ... total coincidence. What a day!
No mileage clocked today.. but.. a good load of fun!

But, last night.. it wasn't THAT fun. Dead tired from work. Dreams that is shattering. Feels great when I was in the dream.. but, then .. once awake.. I feel shitty. Remembering dreams.... bad idea. Always a bad idea.

Posted by Muggs at 11:57 PM  

3 comments:

hi Balasing,

i hope TLR did pass u my 'S' size T-Shirt. I have yet to collect from him, and best if I can collect from you this saturday.

Thanks.

DreamRunner

The DreamRunner said...
12:46 AM, September 23, 2005  

No problemo, sir! All those who have not collected their T-shirt, look for me! Well, there are less than 10.

Muggs said...
12:53 AM, September 23, 2005  

great tennis game...we will have more coming up

Anonymous said...
11:26 AM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment