Tri Books

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Finishing the "Triathlon 101" book, I can't wait to go to the library again. Usually, for non-fiction books, I'll read books on the same subject from different authors. Different authors would have their own views or points to highlight. True enough, I did pick up several pointers that sounds logical and I would have never thought about.

Talking about swimming. I went for a swim yesterday night, right after I reached home. Of course, I have not been swimming for a week, I could sense that my stamina has dropped. Trying not to stress myself out, I did a lower number of laps. Today, I did a max-out chin-up sets before heading over to the swimming pool. 2km swim was all that what I did today. Not on speed, but rather on interval training and concentrating on strokes.

Okay, a weekend is over for me now. I'll be back to my "camping outing" for my last week. No more blogging and swims till Saturday. I can't wait to get home on Friday night. I have Samantha's first month party to attend on this coming Saturday. Botak's shop opening party on Sunday. A race waiting for me near end March.

Posted by Muggs at 8:40 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment