Weakling!!

Monday, February 07, 2005

Disappointed with myself, I feel weak. Well, humans live on expectations and Muggs expect quite a lot from himself. Trying out the static station pyramid workout, I could only manage up to set number 6. I failed when I did only 4 chin-ups at set number 7. I completed a total of 21 chin-ups, 42 push-ups and 63 sit-ups. Feeling lousy that I could only reach a quarter of the pyramid path, I ended my workout. I should have continued to work back down from set 6, then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Too affected by my own achievement. At least I know where is my max out point for now. Till I attempted again on Wednesday, CNY.

Saw Jenna Elfman on T.V.. Ha... I like her when she was in "Dharma and Greg". I love her performance in that show. She was totally silly and absolutely adorable.

Posted by Muggs at 11:19 PM  

2 comments:

well, dun be too harsh on yourself. since its only the 1st time u r doing this. the chinese saying goes, "wan4 shi4 qi3 tou2 nan2"..
just like the few of us, when we stopped climbing for so many yrs, the feeling really sucked when we 1st started to regain climbing. felt very weak too. the thought of giving up was there. but once u cross the 'beginning' hurdle, things will fall into place eventually.
so, keep it up! u will definitely see improvement in no time! :)

qwerty said...
2:30 AM, February 08, 2005  

Yeap...Going real slow. :((

Muggs said...
9:25 AM, February 08, 2005  

Post a Comment