Packing Up, All Ready

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Woke up rather late today, since I had a late night yesterday. I had a simple breakfast and went for my swim around lunch. Wherever bikini swimmers lurk, Muggs runs. I was swimming half way through my routine, 2 bikini swimmers appeared on my right side lane. Immediately, I could sense my lane getting crowded. I could never understand. Muggs had to switch lanes ... because other male swimmers are not keeping their eyes on the lanes but elsewhere.

Surprise surprise,
myFTOgpx was around my area and called me for coffee. Anyway, it was time for me to take my lunch. Had a late lunch with him.

Reaching home after lunch, I packed some of my stuff getting ready for my "camp retreat". Took a break when Conan asked me out for coffee. I resume packing and more till just moments ago. I actually forgot to take my dinner. Probably I had too much little bits of icecream, fruits and other food. Gang4 asked me out for breakfast tomorrow. Ha .... breakfast at her "old" neighbourhood. I got to drag my ass to sleep now, while I leave you guys with lyrics of Adam Sandler's Growing Old With You, which I intended to post last night (too damn tired).

Growing Old With You - From Lyrics Search Engine
I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All i wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
I'll kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

I'll need you
I'll feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

Posted by Muggs at 11:46 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment