Watch Your Back

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I am suppose to do an early morning swim today. But, due to a last minute change, I need not stay in the office tonight. Hence, I decided to swim after work. Right after 7pm, I sped off to the barber for a haircut. I took a quick shower before heading over to the swimming pool. Sticking to the 1.5km pyramid method, I completed my objective of the day. Exhausted but proud of my improvement because I took only 38mins in my freestyle pyramid training method. The last time that I timed my normal freestyle of 1.5km swim, I took 40mins 20secs. Still catching my breathe, I headed to the shower room as I spot that life guards are getting off duty soon (it was already near closing time). There are 4 rows of shower heads and I remembered pass 2 guys as they were at the shower heads at row 1. Since it is near closing time, it is not too difficult to notice as there are only 3 of us in the shower room. I took the last row. After bathing, as I was drying myself up, I spotted one of the guy as he is already starting to put on his clothes. I took notice of the other guy as he came running over to the last row of the shower heads and started showering there. I thought it was really weird that why he would change a spot since the shower room is not crowded anyway. As I was putting on my T-shirt, a shadow came up from behind. "What time?", I heard a voice. I spun around to spot a naked guy. I mean... "what do you want?". Within striking distance of my jumping back thrust, I can easily land my foot on his face. "9pm.", I said. "9 what?", he asked again. "9:05", to be precise. He hopped along to the second row of shower heads to continue his cleansing ritual. I pondered as I observed that he is not a swimmer. He wasn't here to swim. No googles or swimming trunks around his bag. Only a pair of shoes. He wasn't even bathing with soap. I have no idea why he is here. I have my fair share of meeting weirdos. I respect anyone for who they are, as long as I am left alone. If I feel threatened in any way, I will never fail to strike like a split second of a King Cobra. I take head shots, only.

Posted by Muggs at 10:58 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment