Pampering Spa Retreat

Sunday, February 06, 2005

What I can say? I've not had a decent Spa retreat since who knows when. Soaking up all the goodness, resting in my bubble bath, I am set to spoil myself today. Scented candles would be great. Everyday, with the pace I am set to follow, age never fail to leave its signature on me. I look like I am several years ahead of my time. My skin feels smoother now and I can't help to wonder when can I do it again.



Kayano VII in Jacuzzi

More packing to be done. Will be Man In Green soon. 12 days 11 nights "camping" holiday. Greenery is good for my eyes. My pair of boots look screwed.....getting mouldy.

Posted by Muggs at 1:25 PM  

6 comments:

from tis pic.. it looks wearable.. so unlike my Kayano VIII.. guess she's jus unlucky to end up w an abusive owner.. =P

grinnis said...
12:33 AM, February 07, 2005  

You must be a frequent jogger with only one pair of jogging shoes?

Muggs said...
10:36 AM, February 07, 2005  

haha.. sad n ashamed to say.. NO.. n actually i hate to jog.. i guess i ended up wearing it everywhere after a while..

grinnis said...
11:28 PM, February 07, 2005  

Mmm...why? Its good workout. But, I agree its kinda boring if you are doing a 60min run. That's why I usually humour myself by looking at cars, people, surrounding, etc. Headphones on while jogging is not really the safest thing to do.

Muggs said...
12:26 AM, February 08, 2005  

i'm only doing a 30min run.. n i'm already bored after 15min.. hee..

grinnis said...
11:20 AM, February 08, 2005  

throw in training like fartlek...I'm sure your runs will never be the same again...use sparingly.

Muggs said...
2:45 PM, February 08, 2005  

Post a Comment