Weekend Break

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Back in my home sweeet home, a break from my "camping" trip, I'm taking a rest from a hot week in the woods. Learning new tricks and knowledge revision on old stuff. Walking in the woods, we did happen to shockingly discover women and a man in the woods. No reason for them to be there,... well.. . except for one. The mattress on the ground was a dead giveaway. Ewww. They were still in their clothes. But, I guessed that they were about to start their "transaction". Sigh. Training area is just not the same as before. Deciding to mind our own business, 7 of us went on in our little "walk in the woods". We saw more mattresses and came across some early warning noise generating devices made from Tiger beer cans. An alert for potential intentional or unintentional intruders. For ladies out there, just watch your back. Stay away from dark areas, especially thick bushes or greeneries. Yeah .. I know, it's sick.

OMG ... people loose weight in camps. I just found out I gained 4kg. I'm not sure if its due to regular meal times or my swims that I take in more food than usual.

Posted by Muggs at 9:26 PM  

2 comments:

You say people lose weight in camps, and yet you've gained 4Kg! Are you all right? ;p

I could be muscle mass though ...

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
10:27 PM, February 27, 2005  

hahha... probably big portions on meals. In civilian lifestyle, my meal times are irregular.

Muggs said...
10:35 PM, February 27, 2005  

Post a Comment