Tantrum

Friday, February 11, 2005

Itching for a swim, I did a 1.8km swim and it was faster than the previous timing of 46mins. I clocked a timing of 43mins 30secs. Pretty satisfied, I tried a 10 strokes per breathe but found out that it was too tough. I managed to complete a 100m of it. But, I think I'll leave it at 8 strokes per breathe. I dropped by at the library to return some books and headed back home.

I was told by Bala that the television set is throwing tantrums again. This time, its the volume of the set. Upon switching it on, it can remain like muted. Approximately after 10mins, the volume goes up and down like a coaster for another 10-20mins before stabilising. I guess the circuits need to warmed up. Anyway, this television set underwent several "operations" before and has caused quite a stir in my wallet. This television has been around for 15 years... what more could I ask for? Manufacturers don't make televisions like they used to. I think television sets now can only last around 5 years?

Posted by Muggs at 11:25 PM  

3 comments:

My goodness, that's probably antique already.

You're right about most electronic equipment lasting only 3 years nowadays. If everything lasted 15 years, I think my Tv would still be 21", without teletext and probably uses one of those solid push-buttons type. Ha ha.

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
12:18 AM, February 12, 2005  

there goes part of my ippt hard earned cash....

Muggs said...
12:25 AM, February 12, 2005  

Uncle,

It time for a bigger screen. Better for folks with poor eyesight.

And guess who am i ?

Anonymous said...
8:55 PM, February 12, 2005  

Post a Comment