Link Up

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Glad to back from my "camping trip". In fact, I was already back since yesterday noon time. Having some spare time in the afternoon, I watched "Hitch" starring Will Smith. I love the way this film stresses essential points on dating or relationships. I didn't like Eva Mendes's performance though. I headed to the swimming pool and swam my usual number of laps. A surprise indeed. I met Santoku there. We chatted a while, discussing on next dive dates and location for our group.

Probably due to 2 weeks of body conditioning, my biological clock woke me up at 7am this morning. Its more appropriate to say I was woken by my stomach growling. I was hungry. A quick fix, Big Breakfast, at MacDonalds. Now, the highlight of today. Link up. Wasn't exactly the best, something that I expected. Guess the ball is in my court for now. Time to rush off and I went to Samantha's first month celebration. Meeting lots of ex-colleagues there. We all chatted till 6.30pm before heading home.

Arrgg... looks like I have to do some calculated risks for link up decision.

Posted by Muggs at 9:18 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment