Muggs's New Clothes

Monday, February 07, 2005

Rushing back from work, I went over to my friendly neighbourhood, Giodano store to pick up a pair of jeans. I needed one anyway. I spotted something I like. The staff said that they do not have my size. Not that I'm too huge. As a matter of fact, I'm too small. My other choice is a low cut hip jeans. Haahah.. not a fashion guru myself, but I'll give this a try. Lucky thing, my abs are still ok, no beer belly in sight. Eventually, I found a normal polo shirt at Hang Ten. I wanted something simple. I raced back home, giving my 2 new pieces of clothing a rinse before taking a quick dinner.

Watching "Daylight" now. Taking my time to digest before I perform a first attempt at pyramid static stations training.

Posted by Muggs at 7:52 PM  

2 comments:

wahh.. that is REAl fast for new year clothes shopping!! do all guys do that?? i mean i hate shopping but there is no way i can ever achieve that!! kudos!!

grinnis said...
11:35 PM, February 07, 2005  

well.. I would like to take my time to select what I like too. But, too many stuff piling up, house cleaning, work and all...so..no choice, last minute shopping.

Muggs said...
12:21 AM, February 08, 2005  

Post a Comment