Happy Days

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Wow....its really a fruitful day for me. I have accomplished quite a lot for a day of leave from work. I started my day with a breakfast at a coffeeshop near my place. Having breakfast while reading a book. *Enjoying life* I walked to another nearby neighbourhood, as planned, to take a look at some bikes. I spotted a racer within my budget. The people from the shop gave me some pointers on what I should be looking out for. Mentioned that they have a regular cycling group for Tuesdays and Thurdays, that triggered my interest. I can't wait to get back from my "camping" trip..... Eager to get my bike. I may or may not get an additional mountain bike. After checking out various details that I needed from the shop, I went for my swim. Once I finished my regular 51min workout swim, I went to shop for the stuff needed for my "camping" getaway. Let me tell you....it was really a humid and warm day this afternoon and I was perspiring all over. All of a sudden it rained... The weather...really driving me nuts. I had a quick lunch and did some window shopping at a mall.

After rounds of walking around and enjoying myself watching people vent their anger on arcade games... I went to meet up with Kitty, Lambie and Beng. Beng was late and I met up with the rest first. To my surprise, I bumped into a long time old friend, Gang4. Haha .... I haven't seen her for quite a while. We chatted a while. Too bad we weren't able to have coffee chit chats ... Probably some other days .... She's feeling down lately. I hope she is fine. While Kitty wasn't feeling too good. She headed home. Mmm .. a matter of fact, Kitty's date is suppose to join us for dinner today. So, Kitty has found a loverboy. With Kitty heading home, Lambie, Beng and I went for some tea and we chatted till 1 AM just now. We could just chat and chat and chat. But, it was getting kind of late and I just reached home. It has been a wonderful day.

T.V. just showed the shots for this coming Sunday night's movie programme, "The Wedding Singer", by Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. This used to be Yunyun and my favourite movie. Our movie. It sure did bring back some memories. I still remember that I bought that soundtrack album. I loved the track that Adam Sandler was singing to Drew Barrymore on the plane, called "Growing Old With You". Planning to use that song for our wedding day if it will ever take place. In fact, I never had that chance. Ha.. well...all things happen for a reason ... wise saying from Lambie.

Posted by Muggs at 1:58 AM  

2 comments:

I really like that song too. Especially the meaning woven around the lyrics.

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
5:11 PM, February 19, 2005  

A true classic....

I have a friend who didn't like the song though.

Muggs said...
11:33 AM, February 20, 2005  

Post a Comment