CNY Eve

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ha...my body aches when I sneeze. Hahaha... so, effects from last night's exercise.

Hey hey hey!! Its Chinese New Year Eve!! It was a half day in the office. But, I was running around helping HR department in setting up the copier/fax/printer machine. Really busy till drained of energy. Not exactly finished settling everyone's PC, it was aleady 1pm. Everyone is ready to go home. I packed my stuff, headed home and slept till 6pm. I woke up, packed and did some cleaning up in the living room.

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year's day. Everyone will be a year older in Chinese custom. Things will definitely turn better for everyone. For those having reunion dinner tonight, enjoy your time with your family. Will have to wake up early tomorrow.

I received a call today that I have been waiting for. Its late. Of course, never too late. A change for the better.. :)) I shall swim tomorrow since swimming pools are open.

Posted by Muggs at 9:48 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment