Now you see it, Now you don't

Saturday, February 05, 2005

It's really difficult to get a tan nowadays. Why so? Well...as I was walking to the swimming pool, it was scorching hot. I was sweating from all the heat. Happily, I changed and layered myself with sun-tanning oil. Once I stepped out, ..... it was just Mr Cloudy taking over. What to do? I did a few warm up laps before I start my pyramid swim training. Along the way, several kids cut my lane. Kids being kids. They smiled as I let them pass. There were just too many people in the pool today. I got interrupted several times, even by adults. But, I am glad. I clocked (approximately, minus off 30secs of interruption), 37min 15secs, which is faster than my previous timing.

Okay, meeting Conan later for dinner. Probably walk around and I would like to get a CD album. Blog later.

Posted by Muggs at 4:47 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment