Profile Pic

Friday, February 04, 2005

My profile picture is up. Why Charliebrown, you might ask. Simple. myFTOgpx's whole family call me Charliebrown. Its a long story which dates back to our poly days. We are buddies and staying around the same area. Sometimes, I would drop by his place. There was once when myFTOgpx's 2nd sis started drawing a smiley face on an egg and myFTOgpx said it looked like Charliebrown. myFTOgpx's mum said, "You mean that friend of yours?" *meaning...me.., eyes roll*. myFTOgpx and his sis burst into laughter. Ever since, I have a new nick in their household. Charliebrown.

I shall rest early tonight. Another "tribal challenge" tomorrow, which happens to be my annual Physical Fitness test. I'll leave everyone to laugh at my profile picture.

Posted by Muggs at 9:02 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment