Who's Elle?

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Yesterday was kinda pathetic. By the third appointment of the day, I could hardly keep my eyes open. I had a short informal meeting with an old acquaintance from our industry which was a surprise to me. Does that count as 4? Nah. At the end of the day, where most shops around are closed, I had a lousy Mac dinner. I don't want to enter a Japanese restaurant with someone asking, "Last order for you, sir?".

I made detour to the arcade. Gamers often need to reconnect. There was this remake of Dynamite Cops (if I remember the title correctly), which I think the ideas in the game are great. But, the whole run through of the game that I saw, made me feel short changed. Nothing has been changed except for some touch up and items enhancement. King Of Fighter 4 in 3D. Nice. A 3-On-3 with Fio (nice) and Lilly Kane! I could only watch since I think I'll be white washed if I slotted any credits asking for a challenge. Heading home, I am close to finishing Chi Running. It was still emailing once I got back. I think have dozens that need follow up. Craft not enough.

Just got back from little Elle's birthday BBQ party. I was stationed at the BBQ pit as chef, while Kitty and KittyTrainer entertained their guest. Beng, Mrs. and Junior came too. It was great fun, playing with the kids. SpaceCadet and HoustonControl got lost twice!! Met lots of old friends at the BBQ tonight. Lambie is out of town. *Faint* Yep, I smell like a roast lamb now.

Posted by Muggs at 11:54 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment