Lap Climb

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My cousin highlighted something that I missed out all along. From my angle, I just could not see anything at all. It struck me there, right on the spot. He was an excellent engineer. Now.. he has lost his confidence. That.. I failed to spot even through my interaction. It is not easy. Not as easy as before. I will do whatever I can.

Climb was great with new shoes. Total of 8 climbs, 2 of which I failed again - Silent Sunset and Magic Potion. While I was belaying SueAnn, it seemed like the whole world paused to observe her moves. *Gulp* Still far ... cannot model. Then, I did 2 laps of Yelloween Halloween. Looking at the alphabets, I think the shoes would help and it really did. The only thing .. my grips. I saw Skyver and Rainbow there as well. Tired.

Posted by Muggs at 11:54 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment