Colors Once More!

Saturday, August 11, 2007


With my Canon A410 R.I.P., I went to take a look at cameras today for a second time. Since I'll be walking around, I took my New Balance MR846 out and wore it today (just to season my new shoes). I tried my hands on Canon A460. But, I found it too flimsy and with its picture quality, it just did not pass. I took the next camera in my list, Canon A570IS. It came with a complimentary 2GB SD card and four rechargeable GP batteries and charger set. I roamed around shopping malls and got my new cam its new clothes! The Tatonka protective pouch comes with a small rain coat that allows fending off slight drizzles or splashes. Perfect! I picked up two books at the library, one on sea kayaking and the other on sports climbing. One particular line in the kayaking book is really meaningful, "It has been said that the person claiming ten years' experience is likely to be someone with one year of learning and nine years of repeating the same things.". There are always new things to learn even if you are familiar with one particular sport. Oopps... I included my new New Balance MR846 as well.

I just came back from a run with my colleague. At 9pm, he prompted me for a run since he registered for Standard Chartered Half Marathon. "Pandan reservoir", he typed in MSN. Strange but true, I have not ran there before. There were a lot foreign workers around, from the nearby factories(I suppose). They must be wondering why is this two nut-case fellas running here at such a late hour. It was a good, slow paced 6.3km (minus the last walking 100m) where we completed within 43mins. Same thing for my left ITB, it held up okay. Nice.

Yay! We're kayaking tomorrow!

Posted by Muggs at 11:36 PM  

1 comments:

Hmm... must ask your advice about where to buy protective clothing for my camera as well :P Mine is the idiot proof Ixus 850 IS.

I thought your model was very nice as well, but the salesperson didn't recommend it for me cos they realised that I wasn't good at manipulating the manual controls! haha :D

roentgen said...
8:33 PM, August 11, 2007  

Post a Comment