The Gs

Monday, August 06, 2007

At work, I was asked what is my significant other working as. Since when did I have one?!! What's funnier? The comment was "Oh, people told me that.". Haa!! Let me see. I have been said that I have resigned, which I heard from our industry. I have several kids - some unknown sources. I give up.

Finally, I popped by some place to buy a measuring set and sieve! Took me so long to do it. Great to have some time to kopi with Beng and that was cool.

Only managed a 3k in the pool today. Slacked, since a fellow slacker always ask me to swim first. Suppose to have another 600m more. I skipped that. Haa.... The other slacker... did not turn up at all! Truly live up to his name! In the pool, I recalled waves that I saw at East Coast yesterday. Oh... Fuji Xerox Swim will be one big ride.

Posted by Muggs at 9:56 PM  

2 comments:

Hmmm... the work person who asked the question may have been "fishing" for more information :P Better be careful ... haha :D

roentgen said...
9:24 PM, August 07, 2007  

lol.. I'm flattered.

Muggs said...
12:03 AM, August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment